CES is the biggest, glitziest consumer products show in North America. An estimated 180,000 attendees made up of manufacturers, retailers, technology buyers, and just plain tourists flew in to Las Vegas, Nevada to prowl miles of expo hall booths, interact with robots, try flashy virtual reality demos, or just look for their next phone case. Our photographer Amy Lombard walked the floors of the Las Vegas Convention Center all week to capture the spectacle of CES 2019 .
More From CES 2019
- Women’s sexuality is still taboo for tech
- Day 4 liveblog: The gadget future is here
- The best of CES, in every category
- Sure you can log all your kid’s data, but should you?
- You can ignore all that 5G hype—for now
- Google’s Interpreter Mode translates conversations
- This YubiKey will soon free your iPhone from passwords
- 📩 Want more? Sign up for our daily newsletter and never miss our latest and greatest stories